Posted 24th April 19
The mining requirements and selection process is a key part of Raptor’s financing partner , Gold Streaming Raptor Limited, and how it chooses to reinvest bond funds. Without adequate assurances in place, GSR cannot consider a mine to be worth investing in. From volume of metals expected to be extracted, to potential value and existing production, GSR looks at all levels of mines’ current and future operations to determine whether to invest with them.
What We Look For In A Company
Mining companies must meet a number of requirements for GSR to consider entering into a streaming & royalties agreement with them. These include:
– The project is in a jurisdiction that GSR considers having a stable democratically elected government, has a recognised legal system in place that is enforceable, and exploitation of resources is considered to be a legitimate business. Jurisdictions with poor records of corruption, human rights abuses, tyranny etc. will not be considered.
– The minimum technical requirement should be a Competent Persons report in the form of the JORC or NI43-101 like document has been produced by a recognised third party on the project. This report should outline a potentially mineable resource and pass the scrutiny of GRS’ management/assessment team.
– An experienced and successful management team is in place, and the lead time to production is less than 2 years.
– Technical and financial auditing shall be carried out from time to time by GRS personnel or contracted third parties.
These checks and requirements for both metal amounts and mining businesses allow GRS to come to a streaming or royalties agreement with strong confidence that their requirements will be fulfilled – whilst this does not ultimately guarantee a return for bondholders, by thoroughly exploring the mining operations that GRS invest in we can then promote a level of confidence in our offering.
By investing as little as £2,000 in the Raptor Bond you will also be joining a community of like minded investors who ultimately want to invest in precious metals. To get started just follow these simple steps:
1. Read all of our information on this website, we’ve tried to make it as simple as possible.
2. Submit an enquiry to our team to show your interest in the Bond and ISA.
3. Our team will be in touch for further information.
Your Capital is At Risk. No FSCS cover.
YOUR CAPITAL IS AT RISK. Investment not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), the investment may be difficult to transfer and your investment can go down as well as up. You must read our risk page in full before proceeding – click here.
YOUR CAPITAL IS AT RISK. Investment not covered by FSCS and may be difficult to transfer. Investment can go down as well as up. Read our risk page before proceeding – click here.